If the elevator suddenly stops or jumps, the lights go out, we should follow these steps:
1. First you need to keep calm, breathe deeply, close your eyes and slowly open it to get used to the darkness
2. Lean back against the wall, near the control panel, hold the handrails firmly, slightly kneel down in case the ladder runs freely and then suddenly stop (only leave this position when the ladder is stationary and must return to this position immediately when the ladder feels unstable or is floating).
3. When the ladder is stationary and the eyes are accustomed to the darkness, try to contact the outside: phone, press the emergency button, call loudly, knock on the door of the ladder (should take a bunch of keys, heel shoes knock, no Should stomp or fist hit the door because some weak ladders can easily make us lose our temper).
4. If no one helps, hold some hard metal objects: car keys, nail files, nail clippers, pointed heel heels (scooter keys are the most appropriate). and slowly pulled it out, the other hand supporting the edge of the door pulled slowly but firmly and firmly. Note if using the key, we spleen the key and twist gently as when unlocking, then use the key to seven doors, to avoid breaking the key will break.
Wherever the door is, wedge it there (using a pen, book, wallet, phone, etc.). While working, you should still call out loud and make a loud noise to notify outsiders. The opening of about 1.5cm is normal that people can open.
5. When the door is open, see where the ladder is located. If the ladder is halfway between the 2 floors, priority is given to the lower floor (note that in the case of an elevator in the middle, immediately below the elevator door will be a dangerous deep tunnel). Jump out decisively and do not return to the ladder, in case standing at the door of the ladder, the ladder descends or goes up, causing casualties.