- Calculate the appropriate number of ladders, sizes & payloads: because apartments, offices or commercial centers often have a large number of people coming in and out, the demand for elevators is high, so finding out, Thorough calculations to determine the size and weight of the ladder are extremely important.
- Product installation quality assurance: the use of low-quality elevators, unknown origin, .... will bring danger, directly affecting the safety of elevator users.
- Choose a reputable and experienced construction unit to ensure that the installation process must meet the standards.
- Note maintenance elevator maintenance: compliance with regulations on maintenance, elevator maintenance reduces the risk of elevator and promptly detect the problems of the elevator.
- Improve user awareness: The management board should set clear rules, have strict policies or sanctions, ... raise the sense of responsibility of the people, contributing to ensure Elevator safety and extend the life of the elevator
Each elevator incident is the result of many causes that occur over the long term. To ensure safety for users, minimize risks related to elevators, it is necessary to carry out preventive measures at the same time as the start of installation planning and all the above solutions are exported. comes from the human element.